Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GYM BLOOPER

Part of my leg routine is dumbbell squats. 2 days ago while putting away a 110 dumbbell, one end caught on the rack and the other end fell to the ground… dragging me down with it. I fell face-first into the 120 pound dumbbells, gave myself a bloody nose, tore up 3 knuckles and part of my palm, and my ring finger is purple and swollen. I had to ask a guy next to me to help me rerack, he said “Woah little lady!” when he saw the weight, then turned to me and said, “Oh God, you’re crying.” I said “No no! I just fell and hit my nose on the rack! I’m not…” ….and then I cried. Only a little, but god damn. I’m gonna go ahead and put that in my top 5 most embarrassing moments of all time. Also, not only to do I go to that gym, I WORK THERE. Ughhhhh!! 

I love a good gym blooper. If you have one you wanna share with me, EMAIL ME!

No comments: